HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

When I said "I do".......

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
~Rita Rudner~


"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."
~Katharine Hepburn~

"For years my wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times at parties that it's time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has been a status symbol in the maternity ward."
~Erma Bombeck~
"Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery."
~Erma Bombeck~
"Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without."
 ~James C. Dobson~

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awe, so true all of them. A collection of wise quotes for sure! Love the images, of course! Antique bride and grooms are the best!

Charlene said...

Amen Sister!!! And which one applies to "Mr" Craine? How's the leg?

morkaren said...

De brude ser nu ikke alt for lykkelige ud (måske fornuft ægteskab) men citaterne er skønne. knus morkaren.

Conversations with the Muses said...

Perhaps I am not the best suited to comment considering my recent past... However never one to keep quiet I heartily agree with Katharine Hepburn... and the ever on pointe Erma Bombeck... Hell all of them! Hope you are not the recipient of to much annoying activity : )

Far Side of Fifty said...

I enjoyed all your old wedding photos! Thanks for the comment over at Forgotten Old Photos! Stop by again some time. I usually do a whole month of wedding photos in June:) Connie

Blessed Serendipity said...

Is it your wedding anniversary? If it is I would love to wish you a happy and healthy one with many more to follow.

Danielle

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary!
2/28 is my 9th anniversary so it was so sweet to see this today!
If it's okay I'd like to post your post (with credit) on my blog.
Hugs!
Kat

Curtains in My Tree said...

All so very true.

Loved looking at the vintage pictures of brides gone by

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous blog!! the vintage photos are fabulous too. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...