HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hico Antique Show

What a great day in Hico, Texas! I met my friend Kristi Day and we shopped until it was time for pie at the Koffee Kup Kafe, Yum. I won't carry on about all the photos, I just wanted to share! 
If you ever have a chance to go, please do. 
Small towns like Hico are trying to stay alive and events 
like this help. 
Enjoy the pics! 

The smallest shopper there! She was only 10 days old!














































Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Oh my goodness....I was just ooohing and aahing over all those pictures. I'm sure ya'll had a wonderful time...I hope to go to Hico someday.

Conversations with the Muses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conversations with the Muses said...

well its a good thing I didn't go as I would not have a penny left. Everything looks wonderful! What did you get?!
Tricia

baymoondesign said...

Great finds!

Karen Valentine said...

Oh girlfriend.. it looks like you guys had a great time!!!! I'm so glad to hear you are out and about!! I've trried to reach you a few times via FB and texting... Call me when you get a chance!!
xo,
Karen

Charlene said...

Oh I want the dress, the shoes, the piece of blue outside outdoor piece... I wish I would have gone with you! But, my pocketbook is glad I didn't. Thank you so much for my birthday lunch yesterday. It was so much fun being with you!!! I've missed girl time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...