HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Monday, March 12, 2012

Magnolia Pearl Fashion Show!

As many of you know, I have this love, adoration, obsession of anything Magnolia Pearl. I know it's not for everyone, but after watching this video of their Fashion Show, I think you'll understand what goes on behind the magic curtain of Robin Brown's Mind. It's always fun to look at a show like this and think to yourself, 'how on earth did they think of that?' So just take a few minutes and fall down the rabbit hole they call Magnolia Pearl!
Just click on the address below and it will take you to the link:
Magnolia Pearl Fashion Imaginarium (Fashion Show)
Magnolia Pearl Fashion Imaginarium (Fashion Show)
http://vimeo.com/magnoliapearl/fashi...
About this video:
"Magnolia Pearl Fashion Imaginarium (Fashion Show) Filmed in Fredericksburg, TX. Feb 18th 2012."

9 comments:

trash talk said...

"A mind is a beautiful thing to waste." Thank goodness Robin doesn't waste hers. Her creations are walking art.
Deb

Pretty Ragged Threads said...

Thanks so much for sharing the link to the show. Fabulous. Her creations are gorgeous. Loved, loved, loved it.
Hugs Jackie

Cheryl said...

I loved watching that video and I love her work. Thoes kind of creations are right up my street - loved it thank you for sharing!
Hugs C

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

I love it too! I wish I could afford to buy it all! I can't wait untill the Marberger show, and hopefully get another piece..if I haven't spent too much by then! I look forward to seeing ya!

Charlene said...

WOW!!! Why didn't we have invitations to this???? YOU alone have bought enough to warrant one & I would of course have to go as your protector... or something... See ya tomorrow. HUGS!

Charlene said...

WOW!!! Why didn't we have invitations to this???? YOU alone have bought enough to warrant one & I would of course have to go as your protector... or something... See ya tomorrow. HUGS!

Karen Valentine said...

I watched this entire show on my full screen! It was really fun! LIke watching art projects walking down the runway! She definitely has a talent, but I think, like most runway shows...the close really aren't very wearable in real life. It was absolutely a visual treat though!

I touch down in 45 min!!!! See you soon!
xo,K

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Sweetie,
Just popping in to say hi! OH yes.... I saw the fashion show when you posted it on Facebook. It's quite gorgeous and dreamy!

Hope you're having a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Holly

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Cindy, well the only bad thing about that is that I'm not in the front row, or taking a few of those pieces home with me! Are you?? Have a blast at RT, wish I could be there with all you lovely ladies. Be thinking of you. xoxox Riki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...