HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Friday, December 6, 2013

My bags are packed for 2014!

I have decided that the year 2014 will be my year to roam. It's no secret that 2013 has not been a good year, so, I am looking forward to 2014 with open possibilities and hopefully invitations to visit my beautiful creative friends that live far away. 
Through the magic of Facebook I have been able to keep in touch!
Gone are the days when we would talk for hours, multi-tasking while we talk, trying not to tangle yourself in the phone cord while solving all the world's problems in one phone call!
SO, I am calling my friends, looking up events and marking my calendar to make sure I see everyone I can possibly see!
Now my freshman roommate in college may disagree, 
but I'm a clean house guest! 
I hang up my towels and I'll even do dishes! 
I promise not to bring too much luggage, is 4 too many?
And, if I start to drive you crazy just give me the boot!
This is my 2014 motto. 
What I hold deepest in my heart are my friendships.
I want to enjoy every step of my journey laughing and holding hands with those I love.

And, when it's time to pack up and go, it will be with a heart and mind filled with fun and long lasting memories!
So, keep me in mind when you have an event in your area or if you just want a visit let me know!
Sometimes you just have to invite yourself or,
 you'll never get there!
Happy Holidays to you all.

4 comments:

Bohemian said...

May you satisfy your Wanderlust by Traveling extensively in 2014 and Share Special Time with all of those Friends and Family that are on the Path of that Journey!

Merry Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Hey Cindy ~

Would love to see your pretty face if you dare to tread on this Deep South soil. Happy holidays to you, silly girl!

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

Curtains in My Tree said...

How wonderful you get to travel
go for it
have fun and send pictures

Breana said...

Come and see The Vault!! We can compare our dolly heads! Ha ha. There's a couple of events by me in August and September is Junk Bonanza.
Happy holidays
Breana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...