HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Saturday, September 18, 2010

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe, she had a hot date and didn't know what to do!
The closet was bare and so was her cubbard, her clothes looked outdated like old mother hubbard.
So in the spirit of Scarlet O'Hara, she whipped up a dress and even added mascara.
Little did one know the new addition to her closet, were the curtains that hung above her kitchen faucet.
Some say it's cheaper to dress like a harlot, but a lady she remained, inspired by Scarlet.

4 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Cindy, I just know I am going to fall in love with your blog!!! I am going to share you soon with everyone who visits my blog and hopefully you will make lots of new friends! I will be posting all about me trip soon too!
xo,
Karen

fairyrocks said...

Too funny, I must say your poem completely made me not notice the ummm flower garden hat LOL

Unknown said...

Love it!!!! :)

Catherine said...

OH MY GOODNESS - this photo is something else! You've gotta love a gal who dresses like that - what a kick! Love your prose - perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...