HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Monday, March 14, 2011

OMG! I am so excited! There is finally a book for bone head bloggers like me! This book is fantastic! I have bought books like this in the past and they have left me even more confused than before. (yes, Karen that can happen!) I cannot recommend this book enough! It's $19.99 and Karen can send it to you as a PDF to your email address or if you're a dinosaur like me she will send you a hard copy on a CD. I'm one of those old souls that believes that with the next huge thunderstorm my hard drive will crash and I'll lose everything! Go to her blog and check this out!! MyDesertCottage.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey Cindy, I usually need more food please. Alcoholic drinks are usually provided so if you don't drink you might bring your drink. Thanks for planning on coming to the party, looking forward to meeting you, T

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy, Have a great time and yes it is Fab and "Karen's book" I have it too. I'm going to buy more ink and print it as I will probably forget where I put it on my computer, you are an old soul, I wish you were closer and I would teach you how to sew! You are soo-loved my friend even though it is through cyber space, on a CD well I would probably mis-place it! lol Hugs and Hugs Marilou

Bohemian said...

Oh Cindy you're too funny... I too am a Tech Dino so I often have the Grandkids help me with my Tech Tutoring. *winks* They are good Teachers and have the patience with Gramma and keep it at a level I can comprehend, while gently dragging me into the 21st Century. *LOL*

Thanks for your sweet comment to my Gift Post and the Bag I made for my dear BFF. No, I don't have a Shop... my Art has been a passionate Hobby that alas I don't get to devote as much time to as I would like. My Son is presently living in my Art Studio so I'm rather behind in creating new work and the waiting list has grown embarrassingly long with Friends and Family's requests for bags, pillows, etc... I'm so flattered you enjoyed my work, it truly is a Joy to create pieces out of lovely Vintage fabrics, trims and Jewelry. Slowly but surely I'm trying to create pieces (hand stitched because alas, I'm no Seamstress either so using a sewing machine is also something I must slowly learn...)... and not flare up the arthritis too much. *winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...