HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Look a new blog design!

SO! How do you like the new look? Karen Valentine did her magic and redesigned my entire blog! We're still working out a few bugs but we're almost there! I have tried to link this blog's photos to Flickr so if you have problems please let me know so we can work it out! I just thought it was time for a new look and I wanted an easier way to show you all the vintage wedding photos without keeping them on the blog page. If you are ever considering having someone design or even re-design your blog I cannot recommend Karen highly enough! I'm one of those people who do not have a lot of "vision", so it took a talented person like Karen to give me what I wanted!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i just love your new look! Karen is so very talented at designing blogs that truly represent each and everyone of us!

Charlene said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Cindy, I so love the soft clean background!!!1 I think you hit on a winner! I KNOW you worked hard putting all of your ideas together to send to Karen & I think you really did a great job. So fresh & clean looking! And Karen for your part... Great Job As Always! I agree with Cindy, if you're looking for a Blog Designer Karen Valentine is your go to girl! HUGS!
Charlene

VS said...

I LOVE your new look Cindy & what a beautiful design you made for her Karen!!! So perfect for the things she loves & the things that touch her heart!!!
The perfect collaberation!!!!
Big Hugs Girls from Baltimore...
Susie

Diana said...

Karen certainly does a fabulous job. We are so fortunate to have her talent available to us. Love your old wedding photos.....so very romantic.
Diana

Karen Valentine said...

Wow. I'm really touched. You know I love you girlfriend. I think this new design is perfect for you. It was great to have you draw out your vision.It really put us on the same page!!! Enjoy it in good health my friend. Hope to get to see you soon!!
xo,
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...