HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On"

I do realize that I haven't shown you anything creative that I have made with my two little paws in quite some time! 
I've been having some "technical difficulties" these past months. Some days it's a challenge to just sign my name on a blasted check.
(Humm, is that a sign not to sign them, nah, I like having electricity and water, and oh Lordy, AC!)
  I'm not complaining  just explaining, as to why there hasn't any creative projects on my blog in so long. SO, I try to supplement with silly things, give-aways and egg salad recipes, and a goofy video here and there. :)
So hang in there with me, please come to visit and leave your sweet comments, I check them every day and always try to go back to your blog to say hi back. 
I am finding new creative ways to get around this aggravation like finding a camera with "visual stabilization"! Who knew! 
So maybe in time I can have better photos, 
ok that's a given I know!
 Next, I'll work on getting around other challenges. For now, my solution is this big piece of chocolate in front of me, yum! 
Love you all.xoxo-cin

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You know, Cindy, you had me at the lizard down your top story.

I'm wishing on better days ahead for you and with your fabulous sense of humor, I know you will be fine.

Hugs, Rhonda

Riki Schumacher said...

HI Cindy!! Thanks for swinging by girl! Love it, and thanks for the compliments of me in my motorcycle gear! Ha ha, that is not flattering stuff. I hope I can get to RT again, we shall see, working on WH to drive east and go visit friends and family in Florida, so you might see me there. Would love to hook up with all you adorable girls again. Take care, see you soon hopefully. Hugs, Riki

Riki Schumacher said...

How could I not have your button on my blog?!!! Need to do that. Riki xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...