HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Monday, January 17, 2011

Myrna and Clyde


For the life of me I cannot think of an ending to this silly poem!! I need help! Any suggestions from blog land??


Myrna and Clyde were lovers for life, they never got married cause' Clyde had a wife.
So unlikely a pair, no one suspected, innocent parties were always protected.
Now Clyde liked the ladies, some tall, some small, some so mean you'd thought they had  ba**s.
So on the night when Clyde slipped and invited two ladies, Oh, he'd done it now, he was definetely in hades.
They started scrappin' and screamin' like cats in a fight, he tried stopping them both, but dropped dead of fright!
 At his funeral there were his ladies all shapes and sizes, like a carnival show without all the prizes!
They all bowed their heads and said a little prayer, and looking for the wife, but she was not there.
They said their goodbyes and on his tombstone it read,
"Here lies a man who was forever unfaithful in bed,
his penance was to have nary a hair on his head."


Thank you Paula of Tattered Gold! I knew you would help me. Check out Paula's beautiful blog and poetry at: tatteredgold.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Charlene said...

LOVE the photo. But, honey.... my brain hurts at the thought of having to finish this poem. You have WAY MORE energy than I do. HUGS! Charlene

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hello, yes I'll be at the prom. My booth is just right around the corner from the where the Junk Gypsies have the prom so I'll be open during this time. You can wear anything to the prom and some wait until they get to the shows to even find their clothes for the prom. Looking forward to meeting you. My booth is located right in from of the Zapp Hall building, it's the only one that backs up to the front of the hall. Happy junkin, Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hmmm indeed the ending is a conundrum ... how about ... Here forever lies a man who spent more time in bed with nary a hair on his head.

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment ... sorry it took so long to get back to you!

O happy day to you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Changed my mind ... How about...
Here lies a man who was forever unfaithful in bed and had nary a hair on his head.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! it reads FABULOUS! I so admire how you can arrange such a story with each image ... truly, it is a gift. There are days in which I too desperately struggle for completion on a piece. Believe it or not, I on my desk I have sheaves of half written works that beckon to be completed.

Thank you for the link ... one can never have too many readers ;) Wishing you a blessed and blissful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...